I must say this year was incredibly full of wonderful memories and eye opening experiences. For starters, I decided to expand my business and move to New York, went on a cross country road trip with the love of my life, was inspired by the classic charm of France and Italy, and am currently in Merida, Mexico designing a wedding at the most amazing hacienda. It has also been a year full of meeting new clients and vendors, collaborating with talented friends, and growth both personally and professionally. I have felt overwhelmed and exhausted in many ways but overall am stunned by this year in the most beautiful way.
As we enter 2015, I want to share some of my favorite finds. I hope they will bring you equally as much joy as they have brought me this year! This is a collection of Art, tunes, flowers we have loved, some twinkle for your toes, and booze because well, booze. Run your mouse over the image to find the link.
Cheers to 2015! May it hold new dreams and fabulous surprises and overflow with flowers. Always more flowers.
1. Ashley Woodson Bailey Prints
2. First Aid Kit Music
3. Juli Vaughn Designs – Gilded Winter Romance
4. Gold Desk Accessories from Target
5. Juli Vaughn Designs – Bohemian Glam
6. Silk and Willow
7. Domino Magazine
8. Knot+Bow Design & Black Onyx Soap
9. Juli Vaughn Designs – Arizona Styled Shoot
10. Karen Millen Floral Coat
11. Rum Chata
12. Cole Haan Women’s Gramercy Oxford Flats
13. Juli Vaughn Designs – Idyllic Floral Wedding Inspiration